Customer Support Specialist
True Nutrition is seeking an excellent full-time Customer Service assistant to support our Customer Service Manager and join our growing team.
We are a large (50+ employees) Nutritional Supplement manufacturing e-commerce company. We sell top-notch products and have a stellar reputation to back it up. While our team provides a fun work environment, we also know when to keep it professional.
- Professional, responsible, personable
- Great attention to detail
- Compassionate listener to customer's needs
- Effective at communicating resolutions
- Bonus points for: Health supplement knowledge, multi-tasking skills and eagerness to learn.
Most of all, you are looking for an opportunity to grow within a fast-paced nutritional supplement company.
How to succeed?
You will truly thrive if you work well as a team-minded self-starter. You are resourceful with provided information and have an interest in health and fitness. Our ideal candidate is someone who is familiar with the health/fitness or the supplement industry— but we are willing to train the right candidate.
Job responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Work closely with Customer Service Manager to deliver a positive experience to our current and new customers
- Basic computer skills (typing, website navigation, email etiquette)
- Assist with processing returns/refunds
- Maintain Quality Control spreadsheet
- Answer inbound Customer Service inquiries and communications (call, email, chat)
- Assisting customers in placing orders
- Communicate customer sentiments and various needs to management
- Make suggestions to improve internal processes
- We ship via USPS, FedEx and UPS. You will learn how to print shipping tags, return labels and how to modify shipments among all 3 platforms to assist our customers
- International (Canada) and APO (Military) orders
Health Insurance and Sick Pay contingent on first 90 days performance.
Must be located in the San Diego, CA area. Submit your resume here.