TN Customer Spotlight Logan Bernart

Customer spotlight on Logan Bernart!  A student who has big dreams.  Plans to stay on a healthy vegan diet and get stronger (he studies something a little unique as well)  Check him out!



What sports/activities do you participate in?

Indoor soccer and weightlifting.


What are your top priorities at this moment in your life?

Finish graduate school and improve my posture through strength training.

What does your nutrition and diet routine look like? How do your goals influence your nutrition and diet?

I eat a healthy vegan diet 80% of the time that I’ve planned out in order to eat a good balance of macro-nutrients. The remaining 20% of the time I eat a vegetarian or unhealthy vegan diet. I enjoy cooking and eat like a pretentious foodie so my 80/20% approach gives me the flexibility needed to try new recipes and restaurants while still remaining active. TrueNutrition’s vegan protein sources allow me to easily achieve a healthy protein intake on the cheap whether I’m sticking to my meal plan or eating more flexibly.

What is your favorite thing about

I started shopping at TrueNutrition because it was the only supplier I could find of a vegan protein that didn’t contain stevia. I HATE STEVIA! I stayed because TrueNutrition doesn’t waste money on extravagant ads and packaging. I respect this approach and appreciate how they pass those savings onto me, the customer.

What TrueNutrition products do you use to maintain your nutrition and dietary goals?

I live off Vegan Lean formula. I’ve also been pretty happy with CreaPure.


What is your favorite hobby/past time?

Injuring myself in sports and going to physical therapy certainly feels like a past time. I’m not the most coordinated athlete! I’m sure some of you can relate.


What is a fun, weird, and/or interesting fact about yourself?

I study wood. That’s not a joke but I’m sure you giggled.


Do you have a ig/ fb/

Instagram: @loganbernart

Leave a Reply