34.5 Grams of Protein/ 31 Grams of Carbohydrates/ 305 Calories/ 4.8 Grams of Fat
Our Team True Nutrition recipe blogger, Meg Gunther, whipped up this quick and easy chocolate cherry protein shake recipe and we can’t recommend it enough! If you like milkshakes, this is the treat for you. It is delicious, containing cherries, raw cacao, spinach, chocolate protein powder and just enough nut milk to make a thick, frothy consistency. Those same ingredients also contain natural nutritional boosts. Meg uses our Chocolate Fudge Brownie Micellar Casein Protein Powder for the benefits of casein, which has a slow absorption rate and helps with muscle recovery.
- 1 cup frozen dark cherries (140g)
- 1 cup spinach (25g)
- 1 scoop of True Nutrition Micellar Casein Protein Powder with the Chocolate Fudge Brownie flavoring
- 1/2 cup milk (or non-dairy milk of your choosing)
- 2 tbsp cacao powder (14.75g)
- Place ingredients into blender
- Blend until reaching a smooth consistency
- Enjoy immediately
If you would like a shake with a thinner consistency, add more milk gradually until the desired thickness is reached.